Factory Surveillance Administrator – Baltimore, MD
Our Product Safety Business Line has an immediate opening in Baltimore, MD for someone to manage inspection assignments of a team of factory surveillance inspectors. This person will also be responsible for managing the documentation relevant to these inspections. A background in the US Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory program is a plus but we’re willing to train the right candidate. A self–motivated individual with a desire to enter into an exciting career field with a well-established Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory is required.
- After a training period, the successful candidate will manage assignments of factory inspections, making sure efficient and timely assignments are given and that all documentation is properly addressed.
- The candidate will assist the department manager with billing activity related to these inspections as well as work with our sales team to provide inspection quotes in a timely manner.
- The right candidate can be further trained to perform occasional inspections.
- Some travel may be required but this is otherwise substantially an office job.
- This position requires strong organizational skills.
- It further requires strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills as the candidate will interact with our customers, our network of inspectors worldwide and with their colleagues. Multi-lingual speaking skills are a huge plus but it is not a requirement!
- A degree in any relevant field is required. A technical degree is a plus.
- Experience in the product safety field is a plus, but will consider entry level position for the right person.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- We have an excellent benefits package including health, dental, and life Insurance;
- Paid vacation and 401k retirement plan with company participation.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Serious candidates may email their resume in MS Word format (saved as your name – first and last) and cover letter with salary requirements to: HR Recruiter.
This is a full time position and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Only candidates who closely meet the requirements will be contacted.
Interested candidates may E-mail their resume, cover letter and salary requirements for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: HR Recruiter
I certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision.
This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 45 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.
I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed in any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.